Himachal Adventure Tours
Delhi to Amritsar
Soon after your arrival at the Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by the Swan Tours representative who will further assist you for transfer at Amritsar. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Amritsar.
Amritsar to Dharamshala
Complete the breakfast at the hotel & proceed for local city tour of Amritsar covering Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh and Wagah border. Later proceed for a road trip to Dharamshala, the trip takes around 06 hrs to complete. Late evening arrival at Dharamshala. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Dharamshala.
Dharamshala local city tour
Breakfast at the hotel, followed by a half day sightseeing tour covering local attractions such as The Tibetan Medical Center, Church of St. John, meditation courses & local monasteries. Rest of the day free for shopping and leisure activities. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Dharamshala.
Dharamshala to Manali
Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a beautiful drive to Manali (approx 09 hrs drive). En route, explore the famous and scenic areas of Himachal Pradesh. Driving through high mountain ranges with scenic view of the valleys is a memorable experience for the tourist. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be in Manali.
Manali local sightseeing
Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a sightseeing tour of Manali, visit attractions such as Hadimba Temple, old Manali village and a Tibetan monastery. Overnight stay will be in Manali.
Visit to Snow Point
Morning breakfast at the hotel in Manali. Begin a local sightseeing tour of Manali with a visit to Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Manali to Shimla
Early morning breakfast followed by a drive to Shimla, which is famous all over India for its pleasant weather and high mountain ranges. The place was once the summer capital of India during the British era before Indian Independence. You can also explore famous Kullu Shawl Industry on the way. The drive from Manali to Shimla takes around 8 hours. On arrival in Shimla, transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Shimla.
Shimla local city tour
Enjoy early breakfast at the hotel. Relax and unwind in the hotel till Afternoon. Begin a half day sightseeing tour of Shimla with a visit to Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple in Shimla. Evening free for leisure activities and shopping markets such as The Mall & The Ridge. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Shimla.
Nearby excursion from Shimla
Morning breakfast at the hotel. The entire day is dedicated to sightseeing in and around Shimla. You will be exploring glorious hill areas around Shimla like Chail, Kufri and Naldehra. Overnight stay will be in Shimla.
Shimla to Chandigarh
Enjoy a healthy breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a 4hrs drive to Chandigarh. On arrival in Chandigarh, transfer to your hotel. Afternoon, start a local sightseeing tour of Chandigarh. Chandigarh boasts of several famous tourist attractions which are worth visiting in Punjab. Visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Sukhna Lake, Sector 17 Market and other places of tourist interest. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Chandigarh – Delhi
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Afternoon, leave for your return journey to Delhi.
|Validity 15-04-2020 To 05-07-2020|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Validity 06-07-2020 To 31-03-2021|
|Not applicable during blackout dates, long weekends & festive periods|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Standard||Hotel Avi’s Inn||Hotel Annapurna/ Hotel Snow Retreat||Hotel Shambhala/ Zara Resort||Hotel Swastik Inn||Hotel Palmdale|
|Deluxe||Hotel Hong Kong Inn||Hotel Turkish Cottage/ Hotel Harmony Blue||Trimrooms Manali – Ridge View/ Harmony Blue Valley View/ Holiday BNB||Hotel Satyam Paradise/Harmony Gold (Mashobra)||Hotel Sun park|
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Amritsar- Dharamshala- Manali- Shimla- Chandigarh- Delhi.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Amritsar with breakfast only.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dharamshala with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chandigarh with breakfast only.
- Local sightseeing of Amritsar, Dharamshala, Manali , Shimla & Chandigarh by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
Best of Himachal Tour Packages
Himachal Pradesh – One of the most popular states in India for tourism is known for Pleasant weather round the year , Sun and Snow in the winters , Temples , Unique Cuisine and Culture and many more things . The Hill state in Norther India is rich in Flora and Fauna and offers a holiday experience which is apt for all segments and ages of travellers . Some of the most important tourist destinations in and around Himachal Pradesh are listed below :
Situated at the edge of the Shivalik Hills, Chandigarh is India’s first planned and most modern city. It was conceived as the Capital of Punjab and Le Corbusier, the Swiss born French architect, was selected to design and build the city. India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, while laying the foundation stone in 1952 said, “Let this new town be the first large expression of our creative genius flowering on our newly earned freedom”. Best of Himachal Tour Packages…